Yesterday i got a new LG Nexus 4 from my brother Shrinivasan :-). I updated my phone Android 4.2.2 to 4.3. After upgrading, when i try to install from Google play store, i got this “Error retrieving information from server. [RPC:S-5:AEC-0]” error. After goggling i got the solution.
Simple solution for the problem:
Just We have to Clear the “clear data and Clear cache” for the following 3 Android default apps.
1. Download Manger
2. Google Play Store
3. Google Services Framework
To clear data for thus apps, follow the following instructions.
- From the Home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap Settings from the options.
- Scroll to and tap “Apps” under DEVICE.
- Swipe 2 times to left to choose All tab.
- Scroll to and choose Download Manager.
- Tap Clear data & Cache button (Repeat this for Google Play Store and Google Services Framework )
- Reboot the device.
That’s it :-)…
View original post 3 more words